Cardiol ® is a food supplement which, thanks to its components, is useful for maintaining:
- normal heart function ,
- the regular functioning of homocysteine metabolism e
- normal blood cholesterol levels
as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
It is formulated with fish oil rich in omega-3 EPA and DHA , monacolin K from fermented red rice, bioflavonoids with resveratrol , policosanols , coenzyme Q10 and B vitamins .
The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA support normal heart function with a minimum daily intake of 250 mg, a quantity approved by the European Commission Regulation 432/2012 .
- One capsule of Cardiol ® provides about 450 mg of EPA + DHA
Monacolin K is the most important component of fermented red rice. The daily intake of 10 mg of monacolin K contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels according to the European Commission Regulation 432/2012 1 .
- One capsule of Cardiol ® provides 3 mg of Monacolin K.
Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the regular functioning of homocysteine metabolism according to European Commission Regulation 432/2012 1 .
- One capsule of Cardiol ® provides B6 3 mg (214% NRV *), B12 2mcg (80% NRV *) and folic acid 300mcg (150% NRV *)
Vitamins B3 (niacin), B6 and B12 help the regular energy metabolism according to Regulation 432/2012 of the European Commission 1 .
- One capsule of Cardiol ® provides B3 (Niacin) 27 mg (168% NRV *), B6 3 mg (214% NRV *) and B12 2 mcg (80% NRV *)
Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress according to European Commission Regulation 432/2012 1 .
- One capsule of Cardiol ® vitamin E (mix tocotrienols and tocopherols) 5 mg (41% NRV *)
How to use
We recommend taking 1 capsule a day, preferably in the evening just before dinner.
- Do not take during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not use in case of therapy with lipid-lowering drugs.
- Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to one of the components of the product or other closely related substances from a chemical point of view.
- People with cardiovascular disease and / or hypertension should consult their doctor before starting treatment.
The product contains the following allergens:
- fish (anchovies and sardines)
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age. Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Its use does not affect normal driving skills.
An intake of product higher than that recommended can rarely determine the occurrence of the following phenomena:
These effects resolve with dose reduction or temporary suspension of supplementation.
It is necessary to consult your doctor in case of simultaneous treatment with lipid-lowering drugs.
Packaging and storage
Each pack of Cardiol contains 2 blisters of 15 soft capsules each. Optimal storage takes place in an environment away from sources of heat, light and humidity, with a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C. The product is valid for 36 months from the date of manufacture.
1) Regulation 432/2012 of the European Commission - http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2012:136:0001:0040:IT:PDF
* Nutrient Reference Values